Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all from a newbie! This is my first forum and my typing skills are minimal at best so please be patient. Hope to learn from this site and help others when i can. I`m a car guy by nature but got my first bike at 14. Recently got back into street bikes and enjoying it every chance i get. Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I currently have a 2006 Suzuki Katana 600 and recently aquired an 87 ZL 1000 project bike. Will post pix ASAP

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! Only 2days and got some good info. Still have not posted pictures,part computer issue and part operator error i`m sure. But i am working on it,don`t give up on me yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hi to all, i hope this works,had to call for back up to get these posted. Not the best quality shots, will add more later. Thanks to all for your help and patience.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Greetings to all from a newbie!............................................ Thanks for the warm welcome!
Warm welcome?......................Alright!, who was it? Actually, we are not a bad bunch here, well, except for a few. You gotta remember that things come across different in type than in person. If we all met in person, we would probably all like each other.......even those other guys.;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, i should have said "thanks in advance for the warm welcome". I do have a lot to learn as you can tell by the "HUGE" pictures posted. Anyway,the Katana i bought new in 2007. Most of my friends are riding Ninjas or GSXR`s,and while mine is slower and heavier,it is also more comfortable for me. The ZL 1000 is a project bike that i have not yet been able to ride. It was about 75% assembled when i brought it home. I`m looking forward to finishing it, i hear they are very fast and fun bikes. For more info on the ZL, refer to the "cruiser" section of the forum. Thread "worthy project?"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts