Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone!

I was watching this message board for a while and finally decided to join you guys. Before that I also checked out the IRC channel that Freakinout maintains. I enjoyed both, reading the forum and talking to the guys on the #katanaplanet. Hope to be a useful forum member even though I'm just a newbie rider :)

I got a 2001 Ninja 500R about 5-6 weeks ago and put my first thousand miles on it. I enjoyed every mile I rode. Before getting the bike I got the motorcycle endorsement on my driver's license, and to get it I took the MSF course first. That was definitaly the right order of doing things for the sake of safety and such.

Well, that was just a basic introduction. Talk to ya'll later :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest, most infomative Kawasaki forum on the Net. I'm also a new member here, but have really enjoyed my time here. Great people, amazing amounts of information, and lots of pics of great looking bikes! :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome evolver.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Evolver....

Hope its not too hot in Texas now.

94 in LA today

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the greetings everyone! I already started to give you hard time in the Streetbikes/Sportbikes forum :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.