Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this forum but active on a few other Kawasaki sites.

My ride - 2000 ZRX1100

BTW, I do not condone parking in a handicapped parking spot either. I was there for 30 seconds to take this photo.

Currently parked due to off season weather but I'm looking forward to next season. I've got a few more mods in mind (05 636 fork conversion, headlight wiring harness upgrade, carbon fibre heel plates, new rack). Should be a busy winter......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get the best kickstand support out there.
Visit my website: ParkingPuck - Proudly Canadian
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Where is the OPP when you need them! ;) Nice picture - that setting could almost be an ad photo.

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll like it here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That pic was taken at the harbour in my home town. Beautiful beach in the summer. Lots of fun jet skiing there with some big waves at times.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Nice bike. Nice picture. Welcome! You're going to like it here.
Now about that parking puck. You must lose a lot of them as it's obviously invisible in the picture.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome, beautiful bike. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now about that parking puck. You must lose a lot of them as it's obviously invisible in the picture.
Very observant of you. The regular ParkingPucks are black since they are made at the same time as NHL pucks. However, I was just doing a little R&D at the harbour with the new "invisible" model. Seems to be working out ok.:biggrin:

Just kidding......like I said, I was only there for 30 seconds. No need for it.
Here's a pic though.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Nice bike. We have quite a few Z11 fans on this site. They'll embrace you with open arms in the sportbike section.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Ok about the pucks. I looked at the website. It has the prices for Canada and for international. How much for Ohio?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to a great site, im sure you will love it here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok about the pucks. I looked at the website. It has the prices for Canada and for international. How much for Ohio?
Sorry about that. The website needs updating and will be done soon.

FYI, ParkingPucks are $8.00 CDN each, and shipping (anywhere in North America) for up to 5 ParkingPucks is an additional $8.00. Payment can be made via the order page on the website (Canada/US Orders) and either PayPal or your credit card is accepted. As soon as I receive payment, I ship the next business day via Canada Post surface mail (you can expect a 3-4 week delivery). If you want them for Christmas, order soon and I'll ship via Air Mail for the same price until December 18/07.

Thanks for your interest.

And yes, great site and folks so far.

------------------------------------------------------------

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Sorry about that. The website needs updating and will be done soon.

FYI, ParkingPucks are $8.00 CDN each, and shipping (anywhere in North America) for up to 5 ParkingPucks is an additional $8.00. Payment can be made via the order page on the website (Canada/US Orders) and either PayPal or your credit card is accepted. As soon as I receive payment, I ship the next business day via Canada Post surface mail (you can expect a 3-4 week delivery). If you want them for Christmas, order soon and I'll ship via Air Mail for the same price until December 18/07.

Thanks for your interest.

And yes, great site and folks so far.

Very nice website and your story is inspiring. Just a couple of questions. How do your pucks work with the larger "footprint" of the side stand on cruisers? Will they fit the longer surface of that type stand? I'd like to order some, but most everyone I ride with has a cruiser.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts