Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and thanks. Thanks to the folks at Beartooth for sponsoring the board and doing such a fine job. Thanks to the moderators for keeping things on point, and thanks to the members for passing on the valuable information, tips etc,. Just purchased a '88 EX500 with close to 28k miles for a few dollars more than trade value. The bike came with a brand new fairing and lower to boot. I've been away from riding for about 10 years and figured this would be just the right ride to get back in the groove. After lurking around the board for a few weeks I decided, with all the input I read, to give this bike a try. Boy do you guys (and gals) now your stuff! Haven't had a dull moment yet. After 1500 miles, the only 'major' expense has been new fork seals. Thanks again, and keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
FORUM FRIENDLY FORMAT FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS

Fastastic! Just review the Manuals and then hit us with questions...better yet solutions...to problems...Welcome aboard, and nice "plug" for Beartooth, as they deserve some recognition besides the ones printed...they deserve our support for their support in not only offering bikes, gear, manuals, services, but even the Forum!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts