Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Would you date a girl who you picked up on your bike?

• Hell yes!! Just call me mackdaddy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, depends on the situation.

• Heck no! My prowling is purely recreational.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is more for the guy my age but I would welcome everyone's opinion.

Would you date a girl you picked up on your bike? In my opinion 99% of them are shallow and only in it for you bike. I've even had girls say they were only dating someone cause they had a cool bike.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Well....it will probably depend on the situation.... What would probably make or break that decision would be if.....I had to adjust my rear shocks.

:D :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
thats funny biker...thats real funny!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Green Knight said:
I've even had girls say they were only dating someone cause they had a cool bike.
I'm ok with that, as long as they are easy on the eyes.. :wink: Never underestimate the wooing power of the all mighty zx-7! :p

·
Registered
380 Posts
What a strange question... but on a forum just about anything can happen with all the differing people :)

I don't really have that option since I don't have passenger carrying abilities on my bike.

·
Need to fix bike
405 Posts
Hiker said:
Well....it will probably depend on the situation.... What would probably make or break that decision would be if.....I had to adjust my rear shocks.

:D :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D
I love the stickers I see on lowered vehicles that say "No fat chicks, car will scrape."

·
Registered
117 Posts
spok said:
Hiker guys...not Biker..

I use Hiker in three other forums so I just decided to use it here too.
Probably cause I hike more then I bike

Thanks..... Hiker :lol:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
I actually did date a girl who I met through my motorcycle. Her name was Candi

:shock:

she was a really nice girl after all. Just a bit nuts.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Hiker said:
spok said:
Hiker guys...not Biker..

I use Hiker in three other forums so I just decided to use it here too.
Probably cause I hike more then I bike

Thanks..... Hiker :lol:
I know, i saw the mistake after I hit the submit button...my appologies

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
If

If she only needed a one time ride because her car (or truck, out whre I live0 was broken down, then Yep, I'd take her to work or home...that's all the riding that she would get from me no matter what she looked like. I have values and morals that are unlike the old 60's and early 70's of free for the ride...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should have clarified. I ment a girl who asks you for a spin around town (cause trust me, they line up for the green machine, lol)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
AT my age

At my age it might be okay...in our farm town...depending upon who she was...some of the "girls" here have some reputations, that would go for some Ladies as well. There are a few Ladies in town that would not even raise an eyebrow in any conversations if I was to give them a spin around town...The realestate ladies, the Rotary ladies, the Museum Staff ladies, volunteer ladies at the musuem...mostly the ladoies would be okay...the girls on the other hand///There would be a Page two mention of it in this town..Even if all I gave them was an in road daylight spin around town...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd say that it depends entirely on the lady. If she's cool, it doesn't matter where we met. If she isn't cool (read only interested in my bike) then it won't work.

Course, it also depends on how you define date. Do you mean for more then a night?

Tex

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

butterface - everything looks good but her face :twisted:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Mack asked me out on a date becuase he wanted to ride my beemer and the rest.......... is history :D We have been together 18 years

Heather

·
Registered
87 Posts
Been married 20 years. I don't remember dating. :shock:

If I was 18, yeah! I would! At that age, I was pretty darn shallow myself... 8)

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
When i found out that girls liked my bike and wanted rides, I was on cloud nine. should have bought one sooner. I was in the navy and young, what more can i say.............. 8)

MACK

1 - 20 of 23 Posts