Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I've got the original bars on the bike but what with some of the changes I'm making, I'm thinking of getting other handlebars aswell.

At the mo, they seem ok but when you go for a LONG ride, the back starts to niggle me a bit. I'd much prefer to lay back more and seeing as though I ordered a Mustang seat, I understand that you actually move forward about 1 to 2 inches. That "maybe" enough but I doubt it.

What handlebars have you guys got ? Did you stick with the originals or just tweeked them a little ?
I don't want the high rise bars, just ones that you can "relax" more with.

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Before you do anything, have you tried adjusting the position of the stock bars in their mounts? sometimes a little rotation up or down makes a huge difference. (you may have to move the lever perches too)

Risers (phat IIs in particular) are a popular option that bring your stock bars up and back to you. Search the cruiser forum for endless discussions about the subject.

here are many other bar options:
Flanders Handlebars for Harley Davidson and Metric Bikes

You might consider a backrest for your new seat as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.