Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished up this seat but when I glued the back on it's about 1/8" off center, It won't be noticable when it's mounted on the bike but I'm gonna sell it cheap and make another.
Made with #1 grade USA veg tan leather
Lacing is all kangaroo lace with a full mexican round braid
decorative lacing and stitching
half dollar concho on the back.
Pan is 1/8 thick and curved to keep your butt in the seat and it won't bend.
Your bobber project isn't complete without a custom seat.
225.00$$ plus shipping (usually about 15 bucks)

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Hi, would this fit a vn800? my friend is working on a 800 project and i'm sure he'll love this. Tks

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, would this fit a vn800? my friend is working on a 800 project and i'm sure he'll love this. Tks
Short answer is yes it will fit. I'll post pics once I get home that shows my 800 with a seat that's made with the same pan as this one.
He would need to make up a bracket or something though but it is very easy to do. I've done a few different setups on mine. If he can't do it himself I could possibly make up brackets that would bolt right up for an additional cost. But I'm sure if he has a project he will be fine with this. The seat doesn't come with any springs or a hinge either. This is much nicer then the factory produced solos that are commercially available. I have somewhere between 30 and 40 hours in this one.
If anyone wants to email me directly [email protected]. I can also custom make a seat to anyones specs either using your pan or mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts