Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 153rd Canada Day to all Canucks on this site!

While most of our celebrations will be virtual due to the pandemic, from coast to coast the backyard BBQ's will be filled with burgers, steaks and sausages. Ice cold beers will be enjoyed while we reflect on what part of Canada our next ride take us.

Enjoy and stay safe!

·
Super Moderator
10,778 Posts
It's not just for Canuckistanis anymore! I too enjoyed Canada Day with a cold one or 3 in honor of our northern friends. Now, tomorrow is July 4th, the USA's Independence Day. And tho many celebrations and fireworks, etc. are canceled, I'm still hoisting a few over the grill. Join me!

Reactions: WFO-KZ

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take you up on your kind offer to celebrate Independence Day with you. I have plenty of cold ones in the fridge.

And if you like turkey you should consider celebrating our Thanksgiving day which always falls on the second Monday in October. I have been celebrating the American Thanksgiving ever since we met a rider from Texas who came up our way. We were having a few beers and decided two Thanksgiving were better than one and since the two are about 6 weeks apart you can recover from one in time to celebrate the other.

Cheers and have a happy 4th of July!
🍺 :cool::cool:🍺

1 - 3 of 3 Posts