Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Hello Sweet Saki girl. Nice to have you back. Hope all is well!

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Better year now your back...hows the job hunt are you moving?

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Better year now your back...hows the job hunt are you moving?
your sweet thanks . not moving yet :) but have some apps in at a few palces have not looked really hard was enjoying the time off a little but on the hunt more now that the holidays are over .:)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
I'm hoping something good turns up soon.
I know what it feels like to be out of work for a while, and I don't wish that for you.

Keep the faith. :D

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm hoping something good turns up soon.
I know what it feels like to be out of work for a while, and I don't wish that for you.

Keep the faith. :D
ya i have to say it is strange first time i have been out of work sence i started working at 14 but i know i will find something great :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Happy New Year! Glad to see you back. I was starting to worry about you. My hubby kept asking if anyone had heard from Saki yet.

·
07 Black 900 Custom
547 Posts
Hey Ang!...good to see you back and Happy New Year to you too. So how did the painting turned out?...you know you gave me an idea, I am thinking about using the silver color too on one of my rooms.

You know, since I started coming in the forum, I attach the forum to certain people....from the women sides there is "You", A2rider,CheriAnn,JukieF.....and now Ninja Wendy!...because she just got one of the bikes I love "650R" and love hearing about it :) But most important, she gives out good points and info as well.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hey Ang!...good to see you back and Happy New Year to you too. So how did the painting turned out?...you know you gave me an idea, I am thinking about using the silver color too on one of my rooms.

You know, since I started coming in the forum, I attach the forum to certain people....from the women sides there is "You", A2rider,CheriAnn,JukieF.....and now Ninja Wendy!...because she just got one of the bikes I love "650R" and love hearing about it :) But most important, she gives out good points and info as well.
Thanks.

The 650R is great, very light and easy to handle. I really love it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts