Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rubbing it in a bit. It is [email protected] hot here today on New Years eve 41, 103/4 I think for you guys i am going for a swim. I was in the pool at 10.00pm last night as well.

Happy New Year to you all and stay safe and look forward to more discussions next year.

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Happy New Year Granny high of minus 11 celsius here today low of minus 22.

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
Just rubbing it in a bit. It is [email protected] hot here today on New Years eve 41, 103/4 I think for you guys i am going for a swim. I was in the pool at 10.00pm last night as well.

Happy New Year to you all and stay safe and look forward to more discussions next year.
granny, you do realize july is coming? you'll be indoors and we'll be riding.

art

·
Follow Jesus!!
733 Posts
Happy New Year everyone!!!
Rained here the last 4 days in a row - thank goodness. We are very dry.

Back to work tomorrow for a few hours then off on the first.

Be safe everyone - I hope you all have great New Year!!!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
been raining here for 3 days straight, still is was about 80 degrees yesturday, and about 60 today, tomorrow 50, and colder from there. weird wether.

·
<3
1,312 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and it has been snowing here for the past 4 hours and is suppose to keep going all night and all day tomorrow!... i think i need to take care of a little problem here called plow trucks so maybe i won't have to go back to school on wednesday:D

·
Registered
282 Posts

art
Naaa - in july we have here in queensland 20 + C (= 68 + F) Maybe in Adelaide he's freezin' his [email protected]##s off but here in Brisbane is actually every a ridin' day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: even in winter ....
and now wish me to hell :tongue:
Happy new year to all of you ( 4 h 22 m to new years )

Cheers

J.R.

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
Happy new year everybody.
As to July coming I can't wait. The temperature will get down to a bracing 75 F ( more or less ) I better get out the winter woolies:biggrin:

·
Gimme more twisties
1,090 Posts
P.S. What's "snow" ;)

·
Registered
624 Posts
New Year in Australia

I know it was a bit over 30 minutes ago but I just watched some of the fireworks in Melbourne Harbor on the news! A very happy New Year to all of you "down under"!

I think that was Sidney harbor. Sorry 'bout that!:redface:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
As to July coming I can't wait. The temperature will get down to a bracing 75 F ( more or less ) I better get out the winter woolies:biggrin:
So Australia is like Florida without all the retirees and Cubans? :lol:

Disclaimer: In no way am I being racist or anti elderly. A sense of humor is a valuable thing to have in life.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Happy new year to all, wishes for a safe and bless year to come.

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Aarggh, I can't stand the thought of getting an ich from woollies while going down the highway while it is 75F or 25 something Celsius. :tongue:

Happy New year to all you Aussies too. Don't fall off the earth in the hot weather.

·
humble pie consumer
3,853 Posts
Naaa - in july we have here in queensland 20 + C (= 68 + F) Maybe in Adelaide he's freezin' his [email protected]##s off but here in Brisbane is actually every a ridin' day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: even in winter ....
and now wish me to hell :tongue:
Happy new year to all of you ( 4 h 22 m to new years )

Cheers

J.R.
naw, i'll just call you names behind your back.

happy new year.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

art
Even our coldest day in Adelaide I can still ride, just need a extra layer of clothes thats all.;) :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts