Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Years form Lake Stevens, WA

I hope that each of you had a very happy New Years evening and that your morning was without pain. Here in Lake Stevens the morning dawned slightly overcast, but above freezing and without rain, for a change. After watching the Rose Parade on TV and making Miss Nancy miserable, I was told to go take a ride around the lake. (Brake my heart why don't you girl?) So, there is what lake Stevens looks like on this fine January 1, 2008 at about 2:30 PM.

Please excuse the motorcycle in the foreground. It keeps getting in the way.

The lake from the north east end looking southwest

The mountains and lake from the west side looking northeast.

Mt Pilchuck from the west side of the lake.

I hope that your New Year is bright, shinny, warm and joyous.

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
And Happy New Year back at ya up there in the Beautiful PNW. :smile:

·
Registered
624 Posts
And a most Happy New Year to you, BigJohn.

Here in SE Florida we started off nice. The plan was to change the oil in the truck and then go for a ride. Had a little trouble getting the filter off, so by the time I finished the front was getting close enough that it was starting to rain. So much for that plan!

I did get a few miles in yesterday but I'll need to wait a few days to get my first 2008 ride.

That sure is a purdy bike. I think if I stared real hard I could see a lake in the background!?!?!?! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Happy New Year back atcha BigJohn!!

Thanks for the pics! I managed to get in a short 30 min ride today in between building book cases for the bride. I don't usually put on chaps till mid 40's unless I'm gonna be riding a while so I didn't put any on today. 45 with a pair of sweat pants got a little chilly after about 2 flippin minutes!! :shock:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Happy New Year to you as well BJ and everyone!

Nice pics! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts