Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I feel like we are one big family. Now, who is serving up the Turkey?.. hehe

Anyone going on some rides this weekend? We are planning on heading out Saturday for an excursion.

Take care and dont eat too much. Dont want to throw that bike off balance.. :)

LJ

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

back at ya TA :wink:

riding over to alabama in the morning to look at some dirt bikes.doing a moonlight ride fri. nite and riding to biloxi MS. sunday morning for a little
1 armed bandit action and lunch-so yea i'm ridin :lol:

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
My hubby went for a long ride yesterday while I cleaned house and baked. Then I spent the entire day today cooking. We had a very nice dinner, though. My parents came up for Thanksgiving and for their anniversary. I'm really pooped, though, and feeling sad that I haven't been on my bike for a couple of days. I hope to get out for at least a brief ride tomorrow, weather permitting.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, even our non-US friends. :)

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
thanks

thanks for the holiday wishes, now stop rubbing in the fact that it is still riding weather down there ! actually, i probably would be out if the bike wasn't in pieces already.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just love living on the Gulf coast for the winter riding! July and August riding is another matter...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts