Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Angilm you took the words right out of my mouth. First I read they were only 6.5 wide or deep depending on how you look at it. At any rate you couldnt hardly get rain gear in them. I got river roads XL Slant bags. They are a soft type bag but pretty big. In my right side bag alone I have 2 rain suits, asorted bungie cords, a T-bags cover for a large and 2 rain covers for other asorted stuff sort of about the size of a duffle bag. Her ethey are with the bike loaded on a trip we took last summer.

·
Waiting for happy hour
3,059 Posts
These are available from the same seller and I believe are much larger.
NEW GA Universal Motorcycle HARD SADDLEBAGS SADDLE BAGS : eBay Motors (item 190369813784 end time Feb-07-10 20:33:13 PST)
Anybody tried these?
From what I've seen, they are pretty small too. I was looking (like most of you I assume) for a cheap hard bag. I think the best thing to do is save up for some quality one. There are some nice fiberglass ones avail. for $200 and up. There is a company that has been mentioned here that has some fiberglass ones based on a HD design for $275.00 plus $25.00 shipping.

·
Registered
86 Posts
no

I wouldnt cheapen the bike with those. I really prefer OEM over anything. Theres some great accessories online cheaper than going to the dealer. I always do a google search for kawasaki motorcycle accessories. Usually some good sites come up. If you want, I can let you know which ones are good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.