Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Hardbags - National Cycle - with Hardware for both VN900 and VN2000

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  easyriderjh 
#1 ·
Hardbags - National Cycle - with Hardware for VN2000

I have a used set of National Cycle N1101 hardbags for sale with mounting kit for a VN2000. $200 cash takes them (with the mounting brackets). I'm not sure if the mounting kit will fit other models. I had a set for the VN900 and they looked identical but Im not sure that they were and I just sold them to another forum member who was in a jam.

There is a scrape on the bottom outside edge of the left bag (see pic below). They are fine structurally. I took them off when I bought a set of Corbins. Below are links direct to NC and also one pic of the scrape. I have other pics for those seriously interested.

You can see what they sell for new $$$. If you want a set of hardbags and want a save a bunch of $$$ pm me. Make me a serious offer. Other than the scrape my bikes (and the bags) were always garaged and well cared for.

FYI: For anyone local who might want to pick them up I live in Phoenix AZ. Other than P/U shipping is expensive. Even local shipping is between $120 - $130 mainly because of the size of the box (and weight). If you want to estimate shipping I live in 85048 Zip Code (Phoenix AZ) and the box weighs 34lbs (with hardware and packing) and its dimensions are 40 x 25 x 25 (the size of the box increases the shipping cost). What ever the shipping is I will make sure it is "actual" shipping only. If you go on the Fedex / UPS websites you can approximate it yourself (just make sure you do the "FULL" estimate with dimensions). I will only ship inside U.S 48 continental states unless you want to pay the full shipping outright.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd292/rdap98/NC Bags/BottomCornerscratch.jpg

Search Results

National Cycle

National Cycle

National Cycle

See less See more
#6 ·
I just finished installing the Natioinal Cycle Hardbags that I purchased from Robert, and they are everything you said they were! I am really pleased. Thanks again I really appreciate everything you did.

[
ttp://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx110/jayandmargaret/081.jpg[/IMG]

Now everyone knows I ride a dirty bike. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.