Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
'07 ZZR600
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's about 99% that I'll be just outside of Charlotte on superbowl weekend... was wondering if there were any places that'll rent ya a bike, as I don't think my ZZR would qualify as a carry on...

oh and meeting up to say hey! would be cool too...

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
She does so far. Maybe a small deposit will hold it for you and you can ride it back after the superbowl! :D

Oh...rentals...the only Harley shop I'm aware of that rents bikes is in Gastonia. About 15 minutes west of Charlotte. I believe they also rent Buells too. I'm not aware of others, but you could check the Harley shop on Independence Blvd and also Tilley's HD in Statesville. I do know that Speedway HD does NOT rent them.

I am not aware of any metric places that rent bikes out.

·
'07 ZZR600
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She does so far. Maybe a small deposit will hold it for you and you can ride it back after the superbowl! :D

Oh...rentals...the only Harley shop I'm aware of that rents bikes is in Gastonia. About 15 minutes west of Charlotte. I believe they also rent Buells too. I'm not aware of others, but you could check the Harley shop on Independence Blvd and also Tilley's HD in Statesville. I do know that Speedway HD does NOT rent them.

I am not aware of any metric places that rent bikes out.
heh... I do have a 250 that I could just replace it with ;)

ugh... a harley... 2 wheels is better than none I suppose... buell... maybe (1125R :biggrin: )

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
Maybe Wendy would let you borrow her new 650! :D

Maybe a VRod???

dress warm. it's still pretty chilly around here, especially while moving on a bike! If the superbowl was in April, I'd ride with you! :D

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Sorry I dont have the info for you as Charlotte is about 3 hours away from me but glad to have you in NC anyway and like dave said if it was later in the year I would have probably ran over that way. Good luck and keep us posted.

·
'07 ZZR600
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe Wendy would let you borrow her new 650! :D

Maybe a VRod???

dress warm. it's still pretty chilly around here, especially while moving on a bike! If the superbowl was in April, I'd ride with you! :D
borrow that 650 LOL, yeah right....

well, I'm sure your "chilly" is going to feel pretty warm to the -4F I've been waking up to...

Now why is it that when I start to make plans to head south, it has to start snowing there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts