Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little help please. I will install a Diamond Star Headlight Modulator from www.signaldynamics.com as soon as I get it via UPS. The wiring instructions are pretty simple, until you get beyond the last step. In the special instructions. It states "For bikes that have headlight(s) that stay on any time the key switch is on regardless of the/low beam selector: ( Such as the Honda GL 1800)

1. Connect the headlight modules red wire to the positive source for the headlight(s) that stay on all the time.

2. Connect the headlight modules red wire with white stripe to the headlight(s) that stay on all the time.

3. Cap off and do not use the blue or blue with white stripe wires.

This will only allow the lights that are on all the time to flash. This is necessary because connecting all lights would overload the module, and cause both sets to flash out of sequence with each other which would be illegal.

Question: Do these instructions apply to a 2005 VN 750 since the headlight high/low beams are on all the time with the key switch?

Would you know which wire(color) I would have to use if these instructions apply?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts