Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2003 ZX6R.. currently stock everything. One of the first things I want to do is to do something to the headlights.. is there any way to install a kit and rewire to where both the left and right turn on low beam and high beam? I think the double headlights look a lot better if they're both on and I don't want to blind people with a high beam all the time- plus I'm tired of people telling me that I've got a headlight out when I run low beam. I've been looking at various kits.. HID, xenon, etc.. any recommendations? I've also been looking at CCFL kits, does anyone have one on their bike? Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,843 Posts
I'm sure with some rewiring you could have 2x dual element bulbs that would both run at the same time. It might require the use of a relay to prevent burning up the dimmer switch but another concern would be whether or not your charging system could handle that extra drain.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.