Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Take a look at the parts diagrams on Kawasaki.com. Look for all the parts, the controller, the relay, the wiring harness, the sensor, the heater, and the heater bracket. You may as well look for the partridge in the pear tree too, as this is a complex device that fails when any one of the components gets faulty, or even if there is too much water in the fuel when oxygenated fuels are used that are not less than a week old.

Most people just unplug the heaters and rejet the carburetor to run properly without stumbling and icing, and eliminate a lot of future headaches. The carb kits are available from most of the leading performance suppliers, or sometimes you can find a dealer service manager that will tell you which three dollars worth of Kawasaki jets and needles you need to solve the problem. They cannot make the mod, but you can.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rcw, Hello I'm New To This Site As Of Today However I Was Wondering If You Could Help Me Out. I Have A2003 Mule 3010 4x4 That Has A Broken Front Axleshaft And I'm Not Sure How To Get It Out Do You Know If I Need To Just Remove The 2 Lower A-arm Bolts And Unbolt The Strut Or Is There Something Else I 'm Just Not Sure And I Don't Have A Shop Manual, However After This I Will Have One.
Thanks,
Ron (oldron)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts