Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Reborn Biker
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say thanks for all of the cool info and details I have aquired from this site. As A new owner of a Vulcan 900 Classic LT:biggrin: , I am happy to see so many interesting people and bikes. I've been a lurker for about 2 months, and thought I had better post. I hope to have pics of my ride posted in the near future. I have done several things to it since I got it, and it has all been through reading these posts. I hope to contribute what I may come across, to maybe help someone else.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new bike! :) You'll find great people here and answers to almost any question you can think of. Pics would be great, the sooner the better.

·
Reborn Biker
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Yeah, most of the questions I have had, have been answered by someone, they just didn't know it was for me! lol! I used the search feature as to not post repeated questions. Lots of great info here!

·
Once I had $$ now a bike
115 Posts
HOWDY, WELCOME, GLAD TO MEET YA
New to the forum myself, being riding for a long while this is a great place to get info and meet interesting characters :-D. Happy to see you learned to use the forum search, used it myself for over a year, learned almost everything I need and wanted to know without ever asking a question. I was born and spent my childhood a little piece up the road in Clovis, great state.

I love your signature hope you don't mind if I use it occasionally, not trademarked or anything like that is it :wink:.

Pics are defiantly a must so post soon and often

Good having ya, ride safe and keep the shiny bits in the air.

·
'06 V2K, Baby!
2,325 Posts
What?? Did somebody say something? I can't hear you without pictures!

·
Reborn Biker
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally quoted be Bytehead:
"I love your signature hope you don't mind if I use it occasionally, not trademarked or anything like that is it?"
Hahahha. No it's not. Feel free to utilize it anytime!
And thanks! I have lived here practically all my life. Too old to move now. lol

Originally posted by Badrocks: "Obligatory Roswell content!"
Yep I knew this was coming! lmao

Pics coming soon!!

·
but still a NooBie
1,104 Posts
Welcome. I bought the first 2006 900LT that the local dealer received and kept it for four years. Great bike!

Lots of good folks around here.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Welcome to the asylum!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome Waterman..... I love New Mexico.... we go there as often as we can but usually into the Albuquerque / Santa Fe area..... Its such a shame its so expensive to live there.... such a pretty state!:-D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts