Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveybody, im happy to say i think i just bought one of my dream bikes. Ive been looking for so long to find a vintage old school "looking" bike..and i found one. I just bought a, 1978 Kawasaki KZ 650. Im a new rider but i think i found a home to ask my qeustions. just saying thanks for future problems.

KEN the Newbie!!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats Zeus9605...and welcome. Take your time getting used to your new scooter...buy a genuine Kawasaki shop manual...did I mention 'buy a genuine Kawasaki shop manual'?

·
KZ Kool!
2,819 Posts
Welcome.

Just so you know, we demand pics!

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
welcome zeus...my best friend in HS had that same bike, man i remember the days...pics pls, and again welcome

·
Gasket Killer
120 Posts
Welcome aboard Ken!

Just yesterday I went over to a buddy's house and checked out his KZ650. Good looking rides they are.

I think I need to lay off the Star Wars, I'm starting to sound like Yoda.

Welcome you are! KZ, dark side you have gone.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Welcome newbie (from another newbie), not to bikes but to the forum and yes, I too just acquired my first KZ. Lots of great support in here, I can attest to that.

·
Gasket Killer
120 Posts
I don't consider KZ's to be learners. Some do I guess.

·
Registered
15 Posts
well thats what i had for my first bike and my second bike was gpz 900 then my dad gave me a harley sporter which he had problems so he sold his bike and i gave him back the sportster and got the 89 zx7 which is not injected it has carbs ill dig through mt laptop for pics of all the bikes i owned as for kzs i wouldnt buy one again my 750 gos way faster

1 - 11 of 11 Posts