Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just wanted to say hello, I just purchased an 04 Nomad, I have always liked the Nomad and rode one at Bikeweek 04 and loved the way it handled, I was riding a 2000 LC until an Accident in June that totalled the bike and broke a thigh bone, I just started walking on it 3 weeks ago and have had the new bike 2 weeks, we have 5 bikes in the family and normally ride about 2000 miles a month although the recent Florida weather has interfered with me breaking in the bike. Happy to be here.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome, glad your back on that horse

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Torkmonster said:
Hi, I just wanted to say hello, I just purchased an 04 Nomad, I have always liked the Nomad and rode one at Bikeweek 04 and loved the way it handled, I was riding a 2000 LC until an Accident in June that totalled the bike and broke a thigh bone, I just started walking on it 3 weeks ago and have had the new bike 2 weeks, we have 5 bikes in the family and normally ride about 2000 miles a month although the recent Florida weather has interfered with me breaking in the bike. Happy to be here.
Welcome to the forum...Looks like mother nature is taking it out on Florida this year with October supposedly being the toughest month ahead for storms/hurricanes etc. Hopefully you all will get a reprieve.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see you are riding again!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wow, welcome to the forum, hope you Floridians don't have to see another Hurricane...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of that Nomad! :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome torkmonster..glad to see you back in the saddle after a spill...ride safe...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts