Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.... Im new to the forum. I ride a 2006 meanstreak and love the bike. I would post a picture but i dont know how.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome waynos. many friendly people here. We love pics so first get yourself a photobucket.com A/C here. Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket . Its free. You can then copy the code into a message and we can see the pics. Check out their help files and it should...well help really. Just give it a go, we don't mind if it does not work and you will have many friends here to help you out.

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Welcome Waynos! Glad to have ya join us!

Easiest way to post pic:

Open a photobucket (or similar) account free.
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Download your pics into your acct.
Under your pics will be some codes. Copy & paste the IMG code into your forum post. Presto!

Only the code will appear, but when you press either "view" or "enter" the post, the pic will appear.

Post away mate! Let's see that meanie!! :biggrin:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the Meanstreak. It's a great bike!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info on posting pics, i will give it a crack soon and we will see what happens. does anyone know how wide of a rear tire you can get on a meanstreak?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks for the info on posting pics, i will give it a crack soon and we will see what happens. does anyone know how wide of a rear tire you can get on a meanstreak?
I have no idea how wide you can go before having a conversion but IMO I like it the way it is. The size is in good proportion and handles well, the wider you go the more effort needed to turn at low speed but each to their own..oh and did I say we like pics !!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think i got it sorted now. pics arent the best, i literally took them 5 minutes ago and its dark here(2.00am)

·
Patriot Guard Rider
1,694 Posts
I try to re-size my pictures to 800x600 or smaller before loading them to Photobucket. They load better and when you post them up on this forum they stay about the same size as the forum page.

:D
Aif

PS: You got them working while I was typing this out. Great looking bike!! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its top quality,good finish.i thought it was gonna be real thin and flimsy but its not. i had more dramas with the jardine forward controls i bought from cruiser customzing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is a bit better pic of my bike and the grill at cruiser customizing.

<div ALIGN=center><b>See my bike and accessories at</b><br><a HREF="http://www.CruiserCustomizing.com/waynos">CruiserCustomizing.com/waynos</a><br></div>

1 - 20 of 30 Posts