Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
Thanks!

Since posting that, and searching around the 'net, I find myself reconsidering the 650R. I'll have to sit on it again. Why? Better wind protection, and colors. I'd probably get the red or green one in that event. Leaning towards the red.

Decisions, decisions.

Rob
Aahhh, these are the fun times . . . :biggrin: Good luck on your purchase and ride safe!

· Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
^^^^ It depends on what group you ride with too. A smaller group will tend to be fast or slow. A larger group is always slower, as the lead is trying to keep everyone semi-close together. Be ready for the accordian effect though. Speed up to catch up and then hit the brakes because the guy in front doesn't hit his brakes, he just downshifts.

That is probably my biggest complaint of other motorcycle riders, not letting other riders/drivers know that they are stopping by using the brakes, which turns on the little light in the back! Kind of a neat feature once you get used to using it . . . 8^).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.