Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Chuck. I have been a long time Kawasaki owner and glad I have found this site. I own three Kawasaki's right now. Looking forward to talking with everybody and sharing my wealth of knowledge with you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A little info:
Purchased from original owner in 1991 from Long Island NY.
Was completely original but I modified it back than. Wish I left it stock. Have all original parts but rear shocks. They were replaced when I bought the bike. All machine work completed by a friend Al back in the day. Put on 33mm smoothbore carbs,dyna ign, PM brakes, braided lines, JMC swing arm(took 1 year to get from England) rear sets, chain guard,steering dampner,works shocks, dyno tuned. Bike runs great.Stops even better. Handles well. This bike is as rock steady as my 89 ZX7 was. No wobbles or shakes. No where near as fast as today's bikes but low end torque is great. Crack open throttle and wheel is in the air. Sad to say I properly stored this bike since 1996. It is still in immaculate condition with 4000 some miles. Maybe 2013 I will bring it out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. I love to ride this bike. It was like the devil. Only wanted to be driven fast and aggressive. Really the way it is supposed to be ridden. But not on the street though. Plans were to ride it often, but as time went by I did not want anything to happen to it hence it being stored. I do look at it all the time though, which is good enough for me.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
Thanks. I love to ride this bike. It was like the devil. Only wanted to be driven fast and aggressive. Really the way it is supposed to be ridden. But not on the street though. Plans were to ride it often, but as time went by I did not want anything to happen to it hence it being stored. I do look at it all the time though, which is good enough for me.
Miss mine, wish i had put it in the time capsule

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.