Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning has all from France!!!

I me call wilfried, I live in the Brittany in France pres of England, I am 32 years old soon, and I am the owner of a zr on 1100 (1100 zephyr for the France)
c a German model with rims has ray and painting colour bordeau inheritance (it is in a state close to the new)

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
good morning has all from France!!!

I me call wilfried, I live in the Brittany in France pres of England, I am 32 years old soon, and I am the owner of a zr on 1100 (1100 zephyr for the France)
c a German model with rims has ray and painting colour bordeau inheritance (it is in a state close to the new)

Beautiful bike.

Welcome to BTK 8)

·
The little guy said it.
17,962 Posts
Beautiful looking bike and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Beware Babelfish!

Beautiful bike. What year is it? I don't even know if that model is available here.

·
Banned
97 Posts
Very,very sharp bike. I doubt that it was ever imported stateside, but I wish someone would send me one for my birfday.Lol.bj

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beware Babelfish!

Beautiful bike. What year is it? I don't even know if that model is available here.
Hello and thank you for your welcome(reception)

Kawasaki on 1100 zephyr of 1998, market in Germany, it exists in two color Bordeaux with band(strip) grey and grey clear with band(strip) grey turns darker(rushes,darkens)

·
Needs More Cowbell
11,774 Posts
Welcome the the forum.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Bonjour et bienvenue. Belle moto!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Welcome! It's great to have you here. You have a beautiful bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome! It's great to have you here. You have a beautiful bike.
good morning has all and still thank you for your reception and your comment on my motorbike
I am very happy I shall communicate with you and to share this very nice passion of the motorbike
even though ca one very to complicate for me, because I do not speak one English words :oops:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I could get into that bike. I really don't "get" sport bikes; could be my age, maybe?

·
Banned
97 Posts
I think Mr. Blanche said that he could learn to like your bike, but prefers other types of motorcycles generally.He also said his age may have something to do with his bike preferences. Personally I dont know what is not to like about your bike--it is great.Your written English is ok as well.Glad you are with us.bj

1 - 20 of 36 Posts