Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
helllo enthusiasts, im nathan twenty two.. i collect bikes, i started when i was 14 and now have over 210 soon to be 213 in my collection, my very first was a 72 kawasaki g3ssb. i remember once seeing a simon whitelock(madscientist) project of those kawasaki triples,uhh i forget what their exactly the widowmaker two stroke,but yeah he got 48 of them on a common transmission, with 6 giant throttle bodys.. and it actualy ran, and ideld in perfect harmony, a 48 cylindar 12000CC Kawasaki two stroke,

let the good times role...

cheers

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

that's a stable full 8) got any muscle cars? :twisted:

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
mad scientist

wait a minute, i'm confused. if i am reading your post right, the mad scientist put 48 triples together, which would make a 144 cylinder engine. did you mean 16 triples together ? or am i just reading your post wrong ? just curious.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
It's 48 250cc cyls., ispeed77.

Nice collection G3SSB, but if it's a Kawasaki H2 2 stroke triple you've got, the year is messed up. They stopped producing them in 1975. And they started making Hodakas in the sixties...

Here's pics of the 48 cylinder:

http://www.classickawasakiclub.com/

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome to the ride a bike a day club... :lol: :lol:

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome!

You sure your not missing one? :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome,

and yeah i wasent sure about the hodaka .. theirs no id's on it, and the vin is just a serial number imprinted into the carbon, it was made in taiwan ,and i dont have an ownership...as far as the lines of the bikes design,ive seen nothing close to it ever.. but the top and bottom end look almost identical to a hodakas, and as far as i can tell it wasent bastardised so i just assumed.. and the h2 isnt as it was originaly, i dont know the storey on it .. the v.i.n is gone and so is the serial on the block,and my buddy traded me it for a crashed bmw touring bike.

cheers

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
G3SSB,

Welcome to the forum......Where do you keep all of those bikes? :eek: . Thats some collection you got there. I'm working on my collection. I'm always drooling over the older bikes especially. My bikes are in the garage and my car is out in the weather :lol:

I would love to see what that older Kawi looks like :D

Heather

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

their you are heather, thats the exact model of that kawasaki.. thanks for the welcome, what bikes do you have? i keep all mine in the shop i rent or a storage container..

cheers[/img]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
G3SSB, Check out strictlyhodaka.com and see if you find anything that matches. If it's made in Taiwan, I'm not sure it's a Hodaka. Hodakas were made in Japan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts