Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum and hope I kind find out some good info from all you guys and gals! I have a Vulcan 900 and I love spending money on x-tras. Looking for a new seat. Any ideas/ I want it go to a point and not be so bulky on he fender.. Thanks.

P

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
WELCOME!!!!!
The 900 is an outstanding bike!!!! I ride the LT model. What do you have? The Classic, Custom or LT?

Personally, I went the expensive route on my bike. I have a Corbin with the driver's backrest. I couldn't live without it!!!! :wink:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Just joined the forum and hope I kind find out some good info from all you guys and gals! I have a Vulcan 900 and I love spending money on x-tras. Looking for a new seat. Any ideas/ I want it go to a point and not be so bulky on he fender.. Thanks.

P
Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the basic facts.
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

O.K.
Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more aaaaaaaaah!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good.
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go.

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have looked at that seat. it looks great! I have the Classic . I thought I put a pic up. I guess it didn't work huh. Yah it's a great bike. I bought it in March and already have 6800 miles on it. There would be more but it's cold here un NY hahaha!

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Hey there pgreal. I have a classic, too. They really are super bikes. Saddleman has a nice new solo seat with a pointed back....

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
WELCOME! How long have you had the 900? You know that on this forum we must have PICS! I have a 900 and love it. Glad you found us!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a ton of pics and I am trying to upload them and not having any luck. IN th meantime my myspace is ..MySpace i have tons on there

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks I have searched all over this site how to do pics and I am not sure if you can see any. therefore my myspace page is best!! I have done moe stuff to it since.. Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
When you click on the "quote" button, the box you get for text will have a paper clip button at the top of it. You can click that and attach images from your computer drive. Those of us that don't have myspace accounts can't see your pictures there! :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts