Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is John. I work here @ Beartooth Kawasaki. I am new to this forum and i just wanted to introduce myself. I handle parts and acc. along with new vehicle sales. Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions or price inquiries. Also remember all forum members here receive a 15% discount on all parts and accessories. Look forward to talking to you soon. Thanks John

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hi John,
Any Idea when the seat I ordered in July will come in?

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Howdy John, Interesting looking bike you got in your Avatar. ;)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hi John,
Any Idea when the seat I ordered in July will come in?
Plasma Blue,
The flamed gel seats are not in Kawasaki inventory, meaning they have none. With no lead time. Your card was refunded on December 26th from your previous order. And we apologize for your inconvenience.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration and patience.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
My name is John. I work here @ Beartooth Kawasaki. I am new to this forum and i just wanted to introduce myself. I handle parts and acc. along with new vehicle sales. Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions or price inquiries. Also remember all forum members here receive a 15% discount on all parts and accessories. Look forward to talking to you soon. Thanks John

hey, before you come on this forum pushing sales from a dealership, you need to get the OK from the Big Man Kawi

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

welcome aboard john...good to have you with us

·
Proud Owner Of This Forum & Beartooth Kawasaki
2,735 Posts
hey, before you come on this forum pushing sales from a dealership, you need to get the OK from the Big Man Kawi

Way to catch him Spok! I guess it will be ok!

·
Patriot Guardian
2,469 Posts
Whats your shipping costs like for shipping to Dallas Texas? I'm referring to parts like Fairing pieces for a 05 ZX6R. I need the rear tail piece and the left center piece in Plasma red.

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Like all the rest of the classy people ... I welcome you, John. Glad you decided to join us!

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
Welcome John!! Glad to have ya join us!

What do you ride? Got any pics?

Ride safe & post often! :biggrin: 8)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Greetings John, You're gonna be the blingaholic's best friend here, I can tell already.

You're a welcome addition to our community. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts