Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Im new to the forum and new to riding. I am planning on taking the MSF course sometime in the near future and trying to find a used Ninja 250 and 500 in my area which is turning out to not be very easy. But I am really short so I need a small bike and the ninja is still going to have to be lowered some. The only thing I found that I fit on well was a Ducati monster but everyone says that it has a lot of maintenance and stuff. So anyways I just thought I would introduce myself.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Welcome!! :grin:

Glad to hear that you will be taking the MSF class....I can't say enough about that class and recommend it to everyone!!
Ninja is the way to go!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hi, gecko! The MSF course is a good start. It will teach you the basics to help you get started. In looking for used bikes, depending on your location you may start seeing more used bikes in about a month as winter leaves in the northern part of the US. I will say, when looking for used bikes, you do have to be fast. I missed out on a used Ninja 250 because I wanted to try a Rebel before deciding. The bike sold overnight. So I bought a new one ;P I haven't put many miles on it yet, but I love my little bike already :)

Happy and safe riding!

Angela

·
Registered
7 Posts
What's da deal Gecko; thought that you were looking at the Duc?? Either way I am glad to see that you are serious about the MSF, I took it this past weekend and even if you have never been around a bike they will have you riding in about 45 minutes-shifting and all that!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts