Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am trying a helmet for my fiance for Christmas/birthday (January) to match his ZX10R Green bike.. I'm sure he's been looking for one for ages and hasn't found much.. I heard there might be an Arai or Sharks one, but cant seem to locate it.. can anyone help with this? I'm really keen to find one!

thanks in advance - Kas

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
try helmet harbor. I remember seeing one that had Kawasaki on it and it was green. don't remember if it was that color green though.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I don't know much about Shark or Arai models, but I know Scorpion has at least one that is Kawi green, as does HJC.

·
Registered
22,566 Posts
that 4th one looks familiar. pretty sure I have that one.

I was thinking about that last one but didn't get it.

·
nu2kawi
2,707 Posts
Motorcycle Superstore.com/Helmet....has a couple. One is a fullface, AFX-16, green helmet for about 122.00, another is a Shoei RF1000 Cutlass for about 427.00. 1-877-668-8672....This is by no means an endorsment for them. I've never shopped them before, but the number is if you wish to talk to them.

·
Non Omnis Moriar
7,812 Posts
I know Bell isn't really popular (don't cost enough, I guess) but they have a kawi green one or at least used to. I just googled "Bell Helmets" and found one.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the Shoei RF-1000 Cutlass, love it to death.
Shoei 2007 Thats a link to the web site, if it doesnt take you right to it, it is the Cutlass TC-4 model. I love it so much and so glad i made that purchase.

·
Hates Helmet Hair
55 Posts
I have an Icon Alliance in matte Kawi green and black. It's an older model but still around. I like my new HJC FS-10 with the retractable sunshield. Not quite as good fit and seal as my KBC Stealth but the sunshield is the best thing to come on a helmet. (l to rt: HJC FS-10, KBC VRS2, Simpson Bandit, Icon, KBC Stealth.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts