Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got some headlight problems on my 10 that when the driving lights are on only one side lights up and when the high beams are on the on the side that didnt light up comes on the the side that did work with driving lights goes out is this a wiring problem? or does it have to do with the bulbs?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Headlights

That seems to be the same complaint everyone has...including the examiners...to bad Kawasaki did it that way.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I know the R6's and R1's only have 1 running light then on brights they both turn on. I"m not sure how the 10R works. Never seen on in action.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Aftermarket

I think that if I was going to have a ZX-10R, I'd have the coolest PIAA lights added to it. They look awesome, and I don't know if you can have TO MUCH light when you are riding a motorcycle at night. I'll probably never own a ZX-10R, though. I like modified 250's, a full faired 500 is cool, and the 600 bikes are just awesome. I'm not sure about anythng larger than a 600 for me would be smart. I have a tendancy to push hte edge every once in a rare moment. I found that when I rode a Suzuki '84 GS 1100E that I would be going way faster than I would have ever thought because it was so comfortable and handled so well. Since then I have kept to smaller bikes. I could have been in way over my head on an 1100 without ever realizing it till it was to late. Finding yourself so focused on the road, and things around you, that you lose track of time, and you don't remember any of the scenery along the way only thinking of the proper entry point, braking, hitting the apex, rolling on the throttle...basic instincts for racing, and honing your skills ... I had to get something smaller so that it allowed me to see the world around me, as it passed by, or to take more than a mere glance at the skyline, or the mountains around me...I love to race, but my passion is life, seeing the world around me and enjoying the beauty surrounding us. Something I couldn't force myself to do with a massive powerful machine that was meant to poop and scoot (**** and get.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts