Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am Jeremy and am from NZ. I am building a offroader powered by a GPZ750, i am not sure what year it is or anything really :oops: I have hopefully attached some pictures. I have no Carbs or electrics, so! i am wondering if anyone of the relevant experts can point me in the right direction, i am just wanting to wire it up basically. Just have it so it starts and runs, charge the battery, no light or anything else. I have little to no experience but wish to become more knowledgeable. Does anyone have any hints? What year it could be? What i need to get it going?

View attachment 35354

View attachment 35355

View attachment 35356

Attachments

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
The original wiring harness from the bike would be very helpful and the igniter, reg/rec, radiator, and a starter relay/solenoid are going to be needed to get you headed in the right direction. Some of the gpz guys might be able to identify the year model if you post in the vintage section of the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I have a box of some parts, but i dont know if they are from this or another motor, i have the radiator and a fan. I will post this in the Vintage section and see what they say, thanks for the replies :-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts