Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, My name is Dustin. I currently own a 1986 ninja 600A2. i need to find a Gas tank like quick. i cannot find one anywhere. the only one i can find is $750.00, that is too much to pay for a gas tank. if anybody has any suggestions i would really appriciate the help.

THank you,

Dustin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at probably 150 salvage yards acros the USA, no one has it. and i havent seen anyhting close to it on Ebay.......is there anywhere else???

Dustin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there,
Not sure if this helps or not but I ran across these ads. I have NO clue if there is a difference between the 600R and the 600A2 but Here ya go anyways.

For Sale - 1986 Kawasaki ninja 600R
$600.00
Great running engine still in frame for test run ,other parts from same modell available Respond to this ad 8/2/2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale - 1986 Kawasaki ninja 600R
$600.00
Parting out 1986 Ninja 600R ,Great engine for 600 still in frame for test run carbs with stage 2 jet kit 200,frame ,straight no accident 450,some other parts left .Have pictures will ship,for more info call (347)495 4020.Located in Laurel DE Respond to this ad 8/2/2004

http://www.mcmart.com/mall/mc_kawa_part.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for all the help, but i only need a gas tank and a muffler not a whole bike....i wouldnt know what to do with the rest after i used the parts i need......somemore help would be useful. Thank you to the ones who have already lent a helping hand...your knowledge has been useful.

Dustin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well that ad that I sent to you said he was parting it out so I thought that maybe you could get Just the gas tank. Good Luck Hope you find it soon. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts