Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lori03Ninja500R said:
:D I am looking for a tank bras for my 03 Ninja 500 R. My jeans are rubbing on the tank, ouch! Thank you.
I got one for my Concours from www.buykawasaki.com. It's nice.

·
Road Snot Needs A Kleenex
364 Posts
I have one for my '02 500R, but haven't used it. My tank Bra has plastic lips that go against the tank and rub against it.

I end up just keeping a heavy coat of good wax on the the tank to help with contact areas.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

if you can't find one-make one

find you a cool fanny pack,cut the straps off of it,buy some large refridgerator magnets the flat thin ones,hot glue them to the back of the bag,make sure nothing on the back like zippers or buckles will touch the tank and place it where you need it - they work great :wink:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Tank BRA

Now we have bra's for bikes...okay. Seriously, when you get you r prices don't forget to call Beartooth Kawasaki, it's a free call 1-800-556-3098, and see what they have...and please let us know!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Re: Tank BRA

ZX-2R said:
Now we have bra's for bikes...okay.
Cuz all the women burnt their bras :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hmmm

Why aren't they just called Bumper pads, jock straps, cup liners...soft spots...hey...rubber bumpers, or just rubbers for short? Even a thong would be better than a bra... Kawasaki tank thong, sounds better than a one cup bra...sorta like a single sock sling shot...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Re: Hmmm

ZX-2R said:
Why aren't they just called Bumper pads, jock straps, cup liners...soft spots...hey...rubber bumpers, or just rubbers for short? Even a thong would be better than a bra... Kawasaki tank thong, sounds better than a one cup bra...sorta like a single sock sling shot...
It would make more sense if the bike had two tanks. I'll just call it a tank protector. 8)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
TANK

THONG because they are made for guys and for gals. We do call our ships--vehicles and refer to them as the female gender since the first boats, planes, trains...so, What I was trying to do ws be "politicaly correct." Besides it sounds nicer than "Bra". You should see her with her thong on!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts