Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Everything I have read on the forum tells me that Moxy lowers are great for my VC1500. I went to the site http://www.geocities.com/moxy1500/ and did the e-mail as instructed.... no answer to 3 emails in almost 3 weeks. :? Don't know if I am doing something wrong, etc.

Anyone have any input on the Moxy lowers (opinions) and anyone have any other contact info (phone number, address, etc.)?

Thanks for any help

WB

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike,

Thanks for the reply, I figured if anyone has bought the lowers and has a name, address or phone number, I might be able to try that. You never know when an e-mail address might be out of commission through the service provider

WB

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx, his thoughts / opinion on the lowers would be great also 8)

·
Registered
137 Posts
You might want to check out Edmonds Lowers for some lowers. I sent the email, got a reply, sent the money and had them a week later. I haven't put them on yet, but they look good.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks X-wing,

Although on the site he states that these are for Nomads only. I suppose I can ask what the additional hardware is for 1500's, however, it sounds as if he does not

WB

·
Registered
137 Posts
Uh,,,, yeah I forgot that not everyone rides a Nomad. :wink:
My mistake. Good luck with the lowers. Another possiblity is to make the lowers yourself. Find the shape that works best for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts