Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just given a German military type helmet, great for wearing in the summer.
Its just black matt color at the mo.

I really want to jazz it up, I don't mind bright colors, for a helmet anyway.
And yet, I've got no real idea of what to spraypaint on it.

A friend of mine can airspray,so images of this or that won't be a problem

I don't want a skull and crossbones, nor flames and such, they're too common. i'm into Led Zeppellin, Stones, maybe something along those lines ??

Come on guys, I'm stuck here !

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roadrunner???

It's kinda tough for someone else to suggest what your style should be. I'm more conservative, and would go with something subtle to match the rest of the all-black theme.

No mate, not asking you for suggestions but what would YOU put on it.
Only that way, when you see loads of different ideas, it can spark offan idea of your own.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you guys think of this ??

Paint it a nice grey, then on the front, the American Air Force logo.

The one with the three bars, upper red, middle white and lower red again, and in the middle a blue circle with a white star?

Maybe this "logo" has a name but I'm sure its on all USA air force aircraft.

The grey/blue being the fuselage.

Would THAT look cool ??

·
Army Strong. Ride Long
587 Posts
being an Army vet, I wouldn't put an Air Force emblem on my helmet. Put something that reflects who you are or strive to be. I really like wings, like angel's wings that are covered in clouds - like your own guardian angel on your head.

·
Bovine Scatology Artist
197 Posts
I wear a flat grey half-hat, and have been working out the same questions/details. Everyone calls me "Grumpy", so I've decided to try to get a Grumpy head painted on either the back, or both sides, and something on the front or back, just haven't decided.

I'd have to agree with a previous poster - make it something that is unique to you, your ride, or the like. If you're good with the Stones, go for it. . . .

And, keep in mind - no matter what you choose, someone will be able to get their knickers in a knot about it - make yourself happy, and sod 'em all!!! :eek: :shock: ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.