Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 1500 that was un wrecked with nothing missing but will not start the the only power is the horn and the tank console lite the idiot lights do not work and the starter relay fuse is good so i would like to see the pathes the hot leads take as an attempt to eliminate and repair the obvious shorts or grounds also if you would be so kind please direct me to the locations of the all important junctions,,, the big fuse red 15 amp under the seat is in tact,,,,in any case a wiring diagram would be very friendly....live and prosper

·
Army Strong. Ride Long
587 Posts
I'd invest in the Kawasaki Service manual. You can get them on eBay pretty cheap. They show all the wiring diagrams, color codes, etc. Plus hose paths and anything else you could want to know. Your question is just to broad to list everything here. If you get stuck at a specific point, I'm sure someone here will help.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Didn't see where your made sure the battery is good and holding a charge and did you clean the battery cables many problems have been solved by just doing that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.