Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

I just got my wife a 1990 250 ninja. She really doesnt like the red on it but the price was right, so would anyone help with coming up with some ideas. My picture i have for it is too big to download here, so if you wouldnt mind me sending it to you.... Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I've always been a sucker for the simple solid colors. Be a lot less expensive to do it that way too.

But why not give your lady absolute free rein to pick the color & scheme? It will make it more her bike. Flip through a couple magazines with her and see what she likes about certain designs, patterns and colors.
And congrats on getting a riding wife too! I'd have to say my Ninjagirl (not to be confused with the moderator--please see license plate in photo) deciding to ride has been one of the top-3 blessings in my life.
As long as she doesn't want a V-rod or some other overpriced POS, I let her pick the bike, the color, the year, the grips...everything; and I even drew smiley-faces on the "MEMO"line of the check that I mailed in payment every month.
Think of all the poor guys in the world who are married to women who don't even want to ride passenger with them; and to the truly unfortunate who have to endure guilt-trips for slipping away for a few hours on a Sunday to enjoy a ride. A riding wife is better than fudge-coated bacon.
-CCinC

·
Registered
607 Posts
P.S. If you email the picture directly to [email protected], I'll shrink it down and even carry it on my site if you like, so you can put it up in here.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Calamarichris said:
And congrats on getting a riding wife too! I'd have to say my Ninjagirl...deciding to ride has been one of the top-3 blessings in my life.
Think of all the poor guys in the world who are married to women who don't even want to ride passenger with them; and to the truly unfortunate who have to endure guilt-trips for slipping away for a few hours on a Sunday to enjoy a ride. A riding wife is better than fudge-coated bacon.
Congratulations to you both. I can only hope to be so blessed when I find my girl.

(Fudge-coated bacon...hmmm. :D )

·
Registered
607 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, Chad's wife's new bike:

-CCinC

·
Registered
380 Posts
Very nice bike...

pity about the snow...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for getting it on here, I agree the red looks nice however she isnt wild about it. I think right now she is leaning towards getting it all black and then either going with some yellow or some dark purple stripes down it with corresponding ninja decals.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Calamarichris said:
But why not give your lady absolute free rein to pick the color & scheme? It will make it more her bike. Flip through a couple magazines with her and see what she likes about certain designs, patterns and colors.
Chadster, this is the best advice you'll get! 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts