Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that it is winter here in NH. I started to install my Tornado Air Kit. I finally got the crossover tube out, but now I have a plug and some wires that I think is supposed to plug into the new unit and another bunch of wires that I can't figure out what to do with them. Anybody out there that has done this? I am in over my head on this. Any ideas or any place where I can get some photos/diagrams would be appreciated. The directions are not very good about the electrical wires. If I don't have it figured out by friday I am taking the day off and calling Thunder Mfg tech support. Thanks

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
keep in mind my experience was with Kuryakyn but this is what my kit did. i actually removed some cold start solenoids completely, so any wiring that was there, was not needed with the hypercharger kit. i just tucked them out of the way. i would definitely just give thunder a call and see what they say. good luck.

david

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks David, I can get rid of my cold start solenoids and I will tuck those wires somewhere. I will call the Tech support for wires with the plug. I think I might be missing the part it is supposed to plug into. Oh well, it is too cold to ride anyway.
Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts