Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright ive recently bought my first kawasaki street bike, and for the last week ive been trying to figure out exactly what it is..

let me describe it.. its a vintage 100% original 2 stroke 90cc , a 72, the model is a GA according to the bike,and a FGAE according to the block. the guy who i bought it from dident have the ownership so i couldent tell that way.. but its very close to models "GA1A , GA2A , GA2,& GA3" but the reason its confusing is the original gas tank, differs in shape ,colour ,size and detail are nothing like them, also the bike is closer looking to a "G3SS"or a "G3SSA" , but the bike is 2 years older then when they discontinued the g3ss, and plus again the gas tanks are way different. but definetly closer then the other similar models. the tank looks like a rectangle at the top and rounded edges at the bottom, its base color is red with 3 stripes going all the way around it. with long kawasaki decals on both sides. its a one banger 90cc 2 stroke, rotary valve,oil injection and a 2 seater.

please help me somebody! this a very cool little bike and id like to get the model so i can go ahead and order my throttle cable.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Changing tqnks is common

Try the VIN up by the front frame...changing numbers on te engine or casisng was also easy to do..you need the number on the frame itself to ID the bike...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts