Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
allright about 3 weeks back i got my 83 gpz 750 for 150 the guy said it ran fine be for he put it way for the winter he just drain all the gas out and so when i brought it home the batty look shot so i bought a new one and then i feed it som gas it leaked everwhere mad: so i took off the crabs bought good crab cleaner and clean the crabs up real good took the jets out let them soak over night ect.. and now its act like its still not getting fuel and all it dose is crank over and when you feed it fuel shoots flames out of the tail pipes and when you feed it strater fueled and its just strats the crabs on fire... ps i saw that the vacum lines ar missing and air box is trashed so i was just going to do cone filters and i saw all the CANISTER parts ar missing............ it just sits there and acts like its not getting fuel when the crabs ar dripping with fuel ( does this bike really need that canister system to run thanks john )

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
You have a duplicate post in mechanics corner and you have the same answer already in that thread so I'm deleting my reply here.

·
Registered
359 Posts
My wife is in remedial English class and has problems like you do. (English, however is her 4th language) Good luck just keep trying! Haha, just kidding, you are speaking "text" English, I know...but hard to understand, most of us are still working on 6th grade syntax!

·
itching to ride
2,233 Posts
My wife is in remedial English class and has problems like you do. (English, however is her 4th language) Good luck just keep trying! Haha, just kidding, you are speaking "text" English, I know...but hard to understand, most of us are still working on 6th grade syntax!
Hmmm, I am having a problem hearing him. My sound seems to be working fine. What software are you using? :tongue:

Yeah, I went to 6th and jumped to 5th...I HATE texting and now everyone wants 2 B fastr jst wy I dnt no?
:tongue:
Looks like shorthand. I have never sent a single text in my life but since shorthand seems to be a dying art maybe texting will keep it alive.

·
Registered
64 Posts
They threw me plum out of the Missouri public school system! :eek: They came unglued when I rode my pony right down the hallways! :lol: Hey that gives me an idea! Burnouts in the hall,in front of the principles office! :wink:

No young man,that is not a good idea.:biggrin:

Tyres are very expensive.

·
itching to ride
2,233 Posts
They threw me plum out of the Missouri public school system! :eek: They came unglued when I rode my pony right down the hallways! :lol: Hey that gives me an idea! Burnouts in the hall,in front of the principles office! :wink:
Skool is on lockdown compared to our days.
Cops in school. No freedom as in the day. We had sit-ins, smoke breaks, etc. Now law says no smoking until 18. We had to do a sit-in to get our activity period which was basically going out behind the school and hanging out for 30 minutes and many used that time to smoke a couple cigarettes. There was an old abandoned house behind our school and every break about 20-30 kids would go there. We all knew they were going to smoke weed. :eek: It was a well known fact. I think a lot of the teachers even knew it. I know of several who dropped acid and wandered off campus. One guy OD'ed in library. One of his friends said he took too much sunshine. He turned out ok but it was a bit scary for awhile.

How did we ever survive?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry about repost first time using form and yes i finshed high school i just cant spell or do type worth a dam idc i hated english classs with a passion

·
itching to ride
2,233 Posts
Bill there is an independent phone company in the next town and although they have updated to touch tone years ago they still charge extra for it. Every month my bill would show $1.50 extra for touch tone.:confused: I have not used a rotary dial phone in over 30 years. I doubt you could still buy them.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Bill there is an independent phone company in the next town and although they have updated to touch tone years ago they still charge extra for it. Every month my bill would show $1.50 extra for touch tone.:confused: I have not used a rotary dial phone in over 30 years. I doubt you could still buy them.
Wow, just thinking about rotary phones...I am now getting another cell phone. In the last ten years, I have been through, like, at least 10 phones! And they all cost big bucks! Aargh...The old phones from Ma Bell would last a lifetime, remember? You could use the head set as a hammer! But, I used to wheel the rotary dial back when dialing because it wasn't fast enough, remember that? Anyway, back to topic, sorry for the monologing!:oops:

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
Gotta keep it alive while we wait on the next status report. So, do you remember when you made a phone call by picking up the receiver and telling the operator the number you wanted? I grew up in a small town and my mom was one of the tele operators but I can remember when everyone in town only had a 3 digit number that you just told the operator and she would connect you. Never really thought about it back then but I guess that means that less than 1k people had phones back then. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts