Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought her like this. The only things I've added are the Kuryakyn ISO grips, the windshield and lowers, and the bags.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Very pretty 8) What kind of bags are those?

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ken said:
Very pretty 8) What kind of bags are those?
Thanks!

The bags are made by Bike Master. I had a hell of a time finding bags large enough to hold my laptop computer. (I commute to work on my bike and have to haul my laptop back and forth.) I looked at lots of bags, but the ones that were big enough wouldn't work on the 800A. I got these used from a friend of a friend who'd bought them for his bike but never used them. I wish they were leather, but at least they work, and I got a good deal on them.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
very nice looking ride

·
Registered
408 Posts
Very nice, but how do you cruiser types keep the wheels looking so shiny? The matte black mag wheels on my sportbike are relatively easy to clean, but I imagine chrome spokes are a nightmare! :shock:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Neo said:
Very nice, but how do you cruiser types keep the wheels looking so shiny? The matte black mag wheels on my sportbike are relatively easy to clean, but I imagine chrome spokes are a nightmare! :shock:
Time, elbow grease, and a good coat of wax a couple times a year so that not so much sticks to them. It's definitely a labor of love...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts