Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here and I've already posted a few things elsewhere on the site, but I though I'd pop in here and say hello to everyone.

My 2002 800A is the first new bike I've owned and I couldn't be happier with it. My brothers and I take a week long trip every summer and we've been to Kentucky, Minnesota, Maine, and lots of other places. Usually we ride about 2-3000 miles, but sometimes less. We usually stay in campgrounds instead of motels, because there's something about watching the sunrise/sunset over a quiet lake that just can't be beat.

I've been visiting another Kawasaki site off and on for the last year or so, and just happened to stumble onto this site a couple nights ago when I was looking for some info for my brother. This site is FAR better than the site I was visiting previously. Too much bickering and name calling for me... It's nice to see questions getting answered instead of people making wise-cracks for a dozen replies before someone helps you out.

Great site here...I think I'll be hanging around here a lot.

·
Registered
837 Posts
:lol: welcome to the site dude...we all put our heads together here and enjoy newbies lookin for advice or just hangin around...join in and have some fun as you may be able to help somebody also 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts