Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody! I just wrote this to say "Hi" to everybody on the forum. This is actually the 2nd. Kawasaki forum I'm registered on (The 1st. is Vulcan specific). :)

I ride a 2003 (bought new) Vulcan 800, which replaced a 1200 Harley-Davidson sportster (actually an 883 with a 1200cc engine mod). But this isn't my first kaw. That was a 1977 Kz1000 that I bought used in 1996 for $200 and promptly crashed into a building three days later :shock: (BTW, I'm the first person in my family to learn how to ride a motorcycle. I guess theres something to be said for having someone tell you how NOT to pop the clutch while gunning the engine ). :D

So.....um.... Hi.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Well Mr. Lycos, Um...... Hi back!
So glad to have ya, so glad you bought a Kawi! Hope you stick around and enjoy this site as much as we do!

Chromequeen :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi There Lycos,Glad ya got a sure nuff real motorcycle now! Also glad to have ya aboard and want ya to come back more often! There ain't no telling what we're get into on this here site!! Welcome,my friend!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome Lycos and congratulations on "easing out the clutch". :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
good to have you with us

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome home Mr. Lycos,which version 800 ya running A or B ? If ya can post a pic in the show off your ride section.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
800a. I like the 21" front wheel.

When i take a pic, I'll be sure to post it (Imagine if you will, a 800a with willie&max saddlebags, a mustang seat, and a memphis shades windshield).

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Mr_Lycos said:
800a. I like the 21" front wheel.

When i take a pic, I'll be sure to post it (Imagine if you will, a 800a with willie&max saddlebags, a mustang seat, and a memphis shades windshield).
welcome aboard MR. lycos, I know your a good guy because you got the A!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts