Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,just wanted to say hi and thats its pretty cool I found this site!!KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLEheh thats all I had to see!Anyways,looking foward to posting with yall 8) take it easy...laters :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Welcome. Don't be a drive by poster...post often

·
Registered
99 Posts
So where are you at now? El Paso or Phoenix?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Oh, and I forgot! Welcome!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
01zx7r said:
So where are you at now? El Paso or Phoenix?
Right now im in El Paso,going back to Pvalley this week though.Hey your from the area too!I dont know anyone in the phoenix area who rides.Are there any like hang outs or meets or anything like that??If so Im all for it.
Oh thanks 4 the welcome 2!

Serg

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Galaxy,

the Az contingent continues to grow! check under rides - NinjaGirl has something going in a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1Adam12 said:
Welcome Galaxy,

the Az contingent continues to grow! check under rides - NinjaGirl has something going in a couple of weeks!
Thanks 4 the welcome,and thanks for the info!!!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
From the pic in your avatar I remember see you a couple of months ago riding down the street! <G> Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
woodchucks800 said:
From the pic in your avatar I remember see you a couple of months ago riding down the street! <G> Welcome aboard.
haha ummmmmm... :lol: dont know what your talking about lol
thanks 4 the welcome!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Welcome!! :wink:
We had our first "group" ride w/any AZ Riders couple weeks ago.....it was fun and I am going to try and put together a ride a month.
I will be posting the rides/info under "rides and rallies".
Also if you know of any girl riders, have them join and check out the "ladies" forum.
There are alot of AZ riders, riding all kinds of Kawi Styles!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NinjaGirl said:
Welcome!! :wink:
We had our first "group" ride w/any AZ Riders couple weeks ago.....it was fun and I am going to try and put together a ride a month.
I will be posting the rides/info under "rides and rallies".
Also if you know of any girl riders, have them join and check out the "ladies" forum.
There are alot of AZ riders, riding all kinds of Kawi Styles!!!
Awsome!!!!Yea thats the word awsome!!I know some peeps that are going to hang with me in phoenix and will be riding as well,if thats cool,when u know a date I can tell them and see if we can set the ride for that time ect??;)Thanks 4 the welcome!

·
Registered
837 Posts
welcome to the forum...ninjagirl's got everything goin over there in az...hot and heavy... :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts