Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Hey Girls.....Intro Yourself

194386 Views 1738 Replies 437 Participants Last post by  ninja.jpeg
Tell us about yourself.....
What you do, ride, hobbies, etc......
1 - 7 of 1739 Posts
This is unbelievable - all the women who've posted on this thread are 40 and over. My name is Miki and I live in North Bend WA, which is 30 min outside of Seattle. (They filmed Twin Peaks here). I've been on the street for a couple of years with 14 years in the dirt. I'm on my 4th street bike and am having the time of my life. Currently I have a Ducati M750 and a Kawi Z750 - that's right I'm a 750 fanatic.

Girls - we all know other ladies (I know there's not a lot) let's try real hard to get them on this forum. Get this place livened up a bit, and slowly get the guys out - you'll find we'll feel less inhibited when that happens.

Miki
Heather:

How did you end up in KY???? Are you really happy there???? You've accomplished and have seen so much and you're obviously an independent woman - that why I have to ask "Kentucky???" I almost feel like you're too worldly to live there. I've been there a couple of times, this was back in the 70's, and when I walked into a store/rest EVERYONE stared at me. Please tell me more about yourself and where you live!!!

Miki

PS - Just to set the record straight, Jetgal and I are best friends, we're always f*cking with each other on forums. We find it entertaining.
Ginki:

Congratulations on starting out with a Ninja 250 - you couldn't of chosen a better first bike. It's so light and flickable, and if you drop it, it's a cinch to pick it up by yourself. I wanna hear about your first few outings on it.

Miki
Ginki:

Heather's right - starter/battery problems. Have you had a chance to mess with it today? Let us know what the status of your bike is. Good thing I don't live near you, or I'd be over at your house saying "Let's get that bugga started!!!!".

Miki
ginki said:
Thank you for your input. I really like this all girls chatting. Hahaha!!!!! It's great to hear from other female riders!
Ginki:

We're all sincerely interested - when you take your bike out this weekend, post up and let us know how it went, what happened, did you meet other riders, etc. Even tell us if you dumped it - cause we'll ALL tell you our stories of how and when we dumped our bikes, it'll make you laugh.

Miki
Dressmaker:

Welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Was just curious as to whether you ever rode solo, or do you always ride with your hubby?

And once again girls - looks like we've got another 40+ woman in the forum. This is really wonderful. Wish all of us lived close, we'd have one heck of a "Women's Only" motorcycle gang.

Miki
:D
Re: introducing...

vegbiker said:
Hey! I'm glad I found this forum. I'm 32, so I guess that makes me one of the younger members...who knew?
VB -

We're glad that you found this forum also. And remember, it's not your age, it's your Kawi - cause they're the coolest! I live in North Bend, just outisde of Seattle, let's hook up in the Spring and ride the Snoqualmie Valley!

Miki
1 - 7 of 1739 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.