Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im kinda new to this stuff, i like the suzuki gixxer 600 best but i like all bikes so hey

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool, glad to see your brodie, Everyone, this is my freind brodie. He's like a motorcycle, be good to him, and he will be good you to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funny stuff

Peter.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Suzuki?

Kawasaki has the same thing...even a few bucks cheaper...howcome you don't want to start out with a 250R or a 500R? Insurance is way cheaper and so is gas, maintenance, and all that...plus less of them get stolen...I'd say don't let peer pressure get you in over your head...a 600 is a lot of power for the weight of the bike...I jus don't understand hou you can afford one and the insurance both///???

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, his cousin started on a gixxer six, it was stolen, so he then got a 750, also stolen, so he then went for a 1k, guess what? also stolen. The gixxer 6 is a big bike, and its a bit much for a newbie, but I'm going for the ZX-6RR, so hey. Any way, he doesn't want a kawasaki becuase his dad told him they used plastic bolts in the engine (totally true : :roll: ). Anyway, He loves the black and orange gixxer 6 '04. Me and him both have the same plan, work all summer and all school year, and get enough money to uy one, wiether it be salvaged, or used, or new. I want one off ebay, cause people buy them and get scared and decide to sell it REALLY cheap. Like 3000 below MSRP.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
WELL

It's not my call, but the insurance is gonna kill you when you find out how much it is...it will cost as much as the bike...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts