Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally joined last fall when I was looking to get a bike, well since then I got myself a 2004 250 Ninja. It's pretty cold here so it'll be awhile before I'll be riding so I've been personalizing it a bit. It's been about 16 years since I've had a street bike so you can imagine how excited I am for spring to come. I know this isn't a big sport bike like a lot of you guys have but I'll just be doing some casual riding in my spare time, I think this will do just find for what I need. Besides I can't aford much else, my 16 year old is wanting a car this year. Looking forward to being a part of the forum.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
welcome to the forum, glad your back into riding. That is a very sexy 250. Those things actually have a lot of power, as long as you keep the motor reved up.

·
Registered
302 Posts
You have my congratulations on buying a 250 instead of all these idiots that run out and buy a 600 when they haven't ridden in years or they never have ridden.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
michiganarft11 said:
Ride what you feel comfortable riding. As for the excuse about having a 16 year old wanting a car, Tell him what my rents told me, "Get A JOB!"
thats the same thing I was told.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts