Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of us have been lucky enough to meet, in person, friends we have here online. Many others we chat with everyday would be strangers on the street (actually happened to me) 'cause we don't know what they look like, or even their first name.
We have a thread some might not have seen, where you can post your picture (and name) and it gets added to a single page Cheat Sheet where the members who post are alphabetically listed.
Check it out.... you might find someone you know!

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Cheat Sheet is updated. As always, any changes, additions or deletions... let me know.

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
Gotta get a picture taken I can post! Only pictures of me I have I certainly won't post.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
added mine...... not that many members are going to bump into me any time soon :tongue: well....... not unless you are touring down under :smile:

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
I have seen that lots of people are adding their names to the Names thread of late too. Welcome to all of you guys and gals.

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheat Sheet is up to date. If you'd like anything changed or your first name on it, let me know.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
WOW! every one of the girls here are georgous!
Does riding a motorcycle make you hot? It MUST!

all I can say is WOW~~~~~

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheat Sheet is updated.... it's been really handy for me when I meet new friends.

·
Former Vulcan Lady
4,225 Posts
I just added mine to the thread.

Now for a stupid question. How do you add a picture to your post without it being a thumbnail?

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not a stupid question Debbie! Most people use sites like Photobucket.com to store pictures on the web and then use the "insert image" button to link to the address your image is stored at.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts