Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys whats up, I was at In&Out and someone asked me if I post on the Kawasaki forums. Well I didn't but I decided why the hell not. I have a 2003 ZX-6R and I love it. Well we'll chat some more I'm sure.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome roo....glad you decided to join us

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Roo,

Welcome to the forum.....we have a lot of fun here laughin :lol: and shooting the breeze about motorcycles.

Post a mug shot of you and your ZX6R in the show off your ride section.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year tooooo

Heather

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum 8) Look forward to seeing some bike pics posted!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I wish we had In&Out here. :(

Welcome, Roo.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
jukief said:
I wish we had In&Out here. :(

Welcome, Roo.

Julie....we do.....it's called "Bike is IN" when the roads are covered with snow and ice:(....and...."Bike is OUT" when the roads clear.....:)

Welcome Roo!!!! :)

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Roo,

Learn something every day....IN&OUT....is a cool way of saying what I do too.... :D

I used to ride year round up in the Pacific North West...in any weather as long as it was not icy or snowing.

I have a terminal case of bike fever...so there is no such thing as a winter layover :lol:

Heather

·
Registered
837 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM ROO..HAVE FUN AND COME BACK OFTEN... 8)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Very Nice Roo!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Very nice, Roo, but where are you? :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

There ya go! lol. It is hard to sit on the bike and take a picture of yourself. But I will bust out the tripod this week and get it done for you guys :).

Thanks for all the comments.

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Roo,

Lookin' Good.............both you and the bike 8) How long have you been riding?

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!!

Heather

P.S....my youngest son really likes your haircut :D Will probably get one like it.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Now that's better! :D Nice pictures, all.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Been ridding for about 2 years. Started off with a 97 ZX-7r, dumped that and got a little scared so I bought a cruiser, 2002 Yamaha V-Star. That was boring as hell so I sold it and picked up another Ninja. I love the Ninja series. How about al of you?

Tell your son to make sure he uses hair wax and not gel to do his hair, it turns out a lot better :).

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Roo,

I will pass that info on to my son.

I have been riding for since I was 19 years old.....about 30 years. My husband has been riding about 20 years (he's younger than me :D )

You can see in my signature what we have....the 750 Spectre is the bike I currently ride.....as soon as I get the rebuild on the R80RT done I will be riding that.

Heather

1 - 20 of 20 Posts